Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Challenge Accepted!

BAM!



 .....

I bought a backpack.



Yes, backpack.

Isn't it jolly? Ladies and gentlemen, let me present my newly purchased item; The Osprey backpack Farpoint 70. It contains a total of 67 litres, with an integrated small backpack for daily outings. The main backpack is just over 50 l. It totally hugs my hips like there was no tomorrow. I bought this at "Nomaden", a shop I would recommend every future traveller to stop by. They really know their stuff here, and the atmosphere is adventurous and dreamy. You really get inspired to travel all over the world after being there!


 
I'm really pushing myself with this backpack-travelling. What the hell? Travelling light? Me?
Hmmm...




Yeah.

2 comments:

  1. A bad backpack is probably going to be your worst nightmare, so glad you found one that's fits perfectly.

    Be sure to make a shoppinglist så you don't forget anything ;-)

    I haven't travelled by myself much, but I still believe you're going to have a great experience! Just believe in yourself, you can do it!

    PS!Keep updating your blog :P
    PS! PS! My first comment on a blog ever xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats with your first blog comment! I'm sure it will be memorable in years to come.


    You're right, I think the backpack is going to make the trip. Instead of it being my worst nightmare, it will be a semi-nightmare only. Just kidding. Can't wait to pack!

    ReplyDelete