Sunday, January 23, 2011

The thing about packing...

I thought that I only needed my essentials in order to make it a successful journey.

Money belt, tooth brush, silk sheets and motion sickness medicine if anyone wondered.


Then I realise that I'm not close to finished. I keep on forgetting things. Like, oh my god! Have to bring'em socks!
SOCKS!!


And a t-shirt would be nice.
(Hope to wear this when I'm in trouble).


And suddenly, I'm like "Aaaaahhhh"!!




Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I don't see this ever wrapping up (literally). A simple rule is to lay out everything you want to bring, and then putting half of it back in the closet. 
... Might as well go naked.



Oh, right.
...

1 comment:

  1. Du er flinkere enn meg til å pakke! :O

    Uansett, de er kjempefint å se at du har det du skal:)

    ReplyDelete