Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fractions from Noosa, Brisbane and Byron Bay

Yeah, I walked for 4 hours in this amazing national park. Snapping som pictures or whatever.


Snapping away. Do you think they're poisenous?


The 4 hour thing was not intentionally, but I kind of got lost. So I was walking right, and I'm like "oh my god, when is this ever going to end?"

Hmmmm....No, get a grip, Nancy.

I kept walking, and I ended up in Hells Gate! Don't want to be in those waters...

A couple of days later, I headed for Brisbane, which is the first big city I've been to for a whole month.

The beautiful skyline

Jerome and Danny were kind enough to hang out with me.

Got to have som culture as well. We looked at art for two days. This is Emelie from Sweden and Sellers from Newcastle. Lovely girls :)

The wishing wall. All kinds of wishes from other people was written on this wall, and we got to write our own as well.

Love being a kid again. Lego rocks.

I repeat; Love being a kid again.

I totally passed.

So I get home to cook some dinner, right. And this canadian dude helps me out with the rice. Rice-cooking buddies 4 life.

St. Patricks day was my last night in Brisbane. This is a girls night out :D

Next stop was Byron Bay. There's something magical about this place, and I feel kind of sad leaving it.

Restrictions. It's true, though, the current is unbelievable.

Worth mentioning this again.

The lighthouse. The long walk in the heating sun was absolutely worth it.

Dominik, Lotte and I. Byron Bay right behind us. One single time to the lighthouse was definitely not enough. We got ourselves up 5 in the morning to watch the sunrise.




Next stop is Sydney!

4 comments:

  1. You inspire me! I think I'll try to get up in the morning to see the sunrise myself someday soon! Of course the view is not that awesome here in Oslo, but at least I can see the whole town and fjord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, I totally get you! When I come home, I'm going to watch the sunrise over Oslo as well. We should go together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! We should find a great spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like too much awesomeness packed into one awesome trip.

    ReplyDelete