Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sydney

Ok, so when I say Sydney, most of you would think about this:


Haha.


... And like, whatever. There's so much more interesting stuff here.
Look at that Bewdy!

And that one!

... Oh my god...

Captain!

Bottle tree in the Botanical Gardens



 The Wishing Tree. 1000$ for those of you who can guess what my wish was. Seriously.


Thanks for the reminder.

You can do the disco in the Powerhouse Museum!

... With ecstasy! JK. It was a part of the collection called "the 80's are Back."

I spent a lot of time at art galleries here, which I love. But there's some art I just can't seem to understand:

....



???
You can shop, but don't take me or your boyfriend with you. This is why:

And people ask why I don't like this sport. Girls are weird.

1 comment:

  1. Det er så mange fine bilder! :) Håper du fortsatt har det bra!

    ReplyDelete