Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ok, so this is what is going on...

I've been wandering around all day long, stressing and doing nothing. So everything was packed at the very last minute, and it got to the point where I was all like "Where's my wallet with my credit cards?"

This is a really shitty post, and I truly apologize. It's just that I have really poor internet service at the moment so my pictures are taking hours to download. In addition to that, I'm still really stressed And bored. So I'm sitting here in the middle of the night copying songs off CD's to my iPod. I'm literally panicking of the thought that I won't get the songs I want with me. Geeze... Talk about priorities.

Anyways, I hope you have a great time in Norway while I'm away. I'm going to miss all of you so much! <3

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful journey and great experience!
    But remember to keep us updated! :P

    ReplyDelete