Friday, February 11, 2011

Thap Cham!

This is new:

- We went to Thap Cham, a small city in the Ninh Thuan province to visit family on my mother`s side. It was AWESOME. I haven`t seen them for about 10 years, so it was quite exciting. We only got to stay there for 4 days. Come on, 4 days when you haven`t seen them for a decade? That`s ridiculous. Next time, I`m coming in for a month or two!
Ole Frederik: What the hell are they yelling about?
Nancy: Oh. Nothing major. Just food in general/how to eat a dish/What we are going to eat today/that we should eat more food...
Food. MmmMm...

- I forgot my camera (just googly-moogly pictures in this post)

 - We got up at 5 in the morning to go for a swim in the South China Sea as we watched the sun rise.

- We learned about the Champa-tribe as we visited the Poklongarai temple.

Breathtaking.

Apparantly,  I look like someone who comes from the Champa-tribe. At least that`s what the random dude said to me on the bus. 

I really do wish I was from a Champa tribe, they are so beautiful. But the random dude also said that Ole Frederik and I looked like we were siblings. I didn`t even LOL, that`s just silly.


I totally gave him my e-mail, though.

Tomorrow, we head in to Saigon (or Ho Chi Minh City, if you like (but I like Saigon)) for a couple of days. The next time I blog, it will be in Australia!

PS: Sorry I`m not giving all of you the really cool blog about all of my travel experience concerning culture and touristy things, telling you from day to day what exciting things I`ve done and all. But the whole intention of this blog was to prove to you that I was alive. In other words, I can write stupid sentences and fool around. 

I`m aliiiiiiiiiive!

1 comment: