Sunday, February 27, 2011

Airlie Beach

I had several warning signs before my arrival:

Nichola: There are A LOT of people who are sleeping around in Airlie.

Bus driver: The Ultimate party city! Party, party, party...!


As I went down the main road, I realised that they didnt excaggerate at all.
1 hour after arrival in Airlie Beach, half a rugby team tried to get in my pants.
The only thing I did? Pop my head out of my dorm room to get some fresh air. Literally!


Rugby dude: Do you have a boyfriend back home..?
Nancy: Yeah, I doo.
Rugby dude: Aaaaaaawww...
Nancy: Hehe...
Rugby dude: ... Do you want to hook up with me?
Nancy: ???
Rugby dude: How`s he gonna know?

Through this blog. Duh.

Nichola: Told you it was shag town.


Luckily, I`m escaping to the Whitsundays for a couple of days tomorrow! One of the things I`ll be doing is visiting Whitehaven Beach. which is considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Awesooooome...

There`s not much to do during the day, so I`m waiting on a lovely Irish girl I met on Magnetic Island. Maybe then the streets in the evening will be a little safe for me... See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment